We are qualified to provide virtually any medical you may require, including:
- Driver medicals – for any staff members that drive as part of their jobs (whether taxis, lorries or building-site vehicles), it is a statutory requirement that they receive a driver medical.
- Fitness to work medicals – also known as ‘fit for’ tests, these medicals are designed to ensure that an employee’s health condition does not negatively impact on their work, and that their work does not exacerbate the health condition.
- Night worker – anyone who regularly works more than three hours between 11pm and 6am requires an additional night worker assessment.
- Sickness absence – we can carry out occupational health reviews for anyone with long-term or recurring sickness absence, and can help you develop policies and other materials.
- Health promotion – we also run health promotion campaigns, to help your staff gain greater control of their health and wellbeing.
If the medicals you require are not listed above, don’t despair! Contact us now and one of our case managers will talk you through our full range of services and provide expert advice about the medicals you need, including statutory and sector-based requirements. If we can’t deliver them ourselves, we will recommend a partner that you can contact and help you get in touch with them.