Location: Great Yarmouth | Norwich | Travel across the region if required
Hours: Full-time or part-time available
We are currently looking for a Medical Officer for either full-time or part-time or sessional work in our clinics in Norwich and Great Yarmouth. This individual will have the opportunity to work with a diverse range of clients delivering a range of preventative health services in a great practice setting; you will be responsible for performing Occupational Health related duties in accordance with client contracts including OGUK medical examinations, appraisals for fitness for work as well as pre-placement and back-to-work medical assessments.
- Ensuring high clinical quality standards, and maintaining good clinical records using the company’s IT based systems and operating within the Wrightway Health SOS clinical governance framework.
- Complete medical assessments and provide medical reports, as appropriate, in compliance with Abermed policies, practices and processes
- Interpreting results from health screening or diagnostic testing and advising on fitness to work, in compliance with statutory, industry or client standards.
- Liaise with the operations and management teams to optimise quality assurance and ensure that appropriate medical outcomes are consistently attained with respect to clinical service delivery.
- Take responsibility for quality of own medical service delivery.
- Provide support, guidance and mentoring for clinical staff when working as a member of a multi-disciplinary team, as and when necessary.
- You will be committed and confident with excellent interpersonal skills and be fully comfortable engaging with clients delivering a customer-centric service. Applicants must be GMC registered with a current licence to practise medicine in the UK.
Qualifications and skills required;
- Primary Medical Degree
- GMC registration