Location: Great Yarmouth | Norwich | Travel across the region if required
Hours: 40 hours per week
Salary: £18,550 23 years+ / £17500 21-22 years / £13,700 18-20 years / £12,000 under 18
Wrightway Health Ltd have an exciting opportunity for a clinical technician to join our growing team. Working in support of our Nurses and Doctors the role will include clinical assessment of our patients, including taking blood, conducting drug and alcohol Screening, conducting hearing, lung function and vision screening and more.
The role will include working in Norwich and Great Yarmouth as well as on client sites across Norfolk and Suffolk.
- Client Focussed
- Willingness to learn new clinical skills
- Excellent IT Skills- Committed to Attention to Detail
- Ability to communicate at all levels in a professional and appropriate manner
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience of working in a clinical setting
- Previous experience of Occupational Health
- Clinical qualifications – for example phlebotomy ( not essential as training will be given)
Salary and benefits will reflect the candidate. Full training will be given and there is opportunity for professional development within the team and across other roles within the business.
- 30 days holiday
- Contributory pension scheme
- Other benefits
In the first instance please email your CV including salary expectations.
Candidates will be shortlisted and those invited to interview will be informed within 2 days of receipt of their CV.
Wrightway Health Ltd is East Anglia’s largest independent Occupational Health Provider. We have clinics in Norwich, Great Yarmouth, Lowestoft, Bury St Edmunds, Hertfordshire and North London. Our team includes Doctors, Physicians, Nurses, Technicians and Administrators. we are proud of our organisation and wish to bring on-board a new supervisor to help us continue to grow and to deliver the highest levels of quality and service