First Aid training is designed to enable workers to become a designated First Aider in the workplace. By the end of the course, the person will have learnt how to manage a casualty who is injured at work, or suffers from a serious illness, while waiting for professional medical help to arrive.
Our courses are delivered by our fully qualified and accredited trainers at either our Great Yarmouth clinic or at your premises. Our First Aid Training includes qualified teaching, teaching resources, delegate books, assessment and certification.
From 1st January, 2017 the Health and Safety Executive has mandated that defibrillator training is now a requirement in workplace first-aid training. We now include this in our bespoke first-aid courses, making them even more valuable in an emergency.
We deliver a range of First Aid Training that include:
- First Aid at Work (3 Day Training)
- Emergency First Aid at Work (1 Day Training)
- First Aid at Work Re-qualification (2 Day Training)
- Emergency First Aid Appointed Person Skills Update (1/2 Day Training)
- Defibrillator Training (1/2 Day Training or Add-on to another package)
- First Aid for Teachers (1 Day Training)
- First Aid for Sports (1 Day Training)
Prices start from £50 per person. Prices will be quoted per client against needs.